H. M. Revenue & Customs 

64-8 – Authorise your agent

CWF1 – Become self-employed and register for NI/tax

P46 – Notice of new employee

P38S – Student employees

P11DX – Dispensation for expenses / benefit in kind


Companies House

Find a Form – Companies House Forms

AA01 – Change of accounting references

AA02 – Dormant Company Accounts

AD01 – Change of Registered Office

AP01 – Appointment of Director

AP02 – Appointment of a Corporate Director

AP03 – Appointment of a Secretary 

AR01 – Annual Return

CH01 – Change of Director details

CH02 – Change of Corporate Director’s details

CH03 – Change of Secretary’s details

DS01 – Striking off Application

IN01 – Application to Register a company

TM01 – Termination of a Director