ADJ Business Solutions provides high quality and intensive accounting software training suitable for all skill levels. This includes those wishing to enter the Accounting job market, students and professionals seeking to build on their existing skills and qualifications, as well as corporate companies looking to train their staff. Businesses with an in-house accounts department run most effectively when they have a high functioning bookkeeper, available to input all required data, as well as run up-to-date reports on the status of the company.
Businesses may find it difficult to implement appropriate accounting and management software and this is where we can help. We can meet to discuss your I.T. requirements and report on the most appropriate software for your specific business, your accounting requirements and to work within your budget.
Training can be completed at our office or on site and can be with dummy or live data. Most sessions are on a one-to-one basis, but group sessions can be arranged. Session lengths and costs are dependent on requirements and can be discussed in detail before commencing any programmes.
Xero – ADJ Business Solutions is proud to be a CERTIFIED TRAINING PARTNER as well as a SILVER CLIENT PARTNER
Benefits of Practical Training
- Our practical training takes place on a one-to-one basis or as a group according to your requirements
- The start date of the courses is entirely up to you
- We can also arrange a customised training programme according to your requirements
- Group discounts are available
- Training is delivered in a corporate training environment or on site and can be with dummy or live data
- We provide you with practical experience references on your CV – very important when job hunting
- We will help students to fulfil the requirement for work experience towards ACCA or AAT members
For more information, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.