Payroll changed in April 2013 to RTI (Real Time Information). This has made processing of payroll much stricter with tighter time constraints on the preparation and processing of payroll, whether on a weekly, monthly or yearly basis. As an employer, you are now legally required to send PAYE information in real time, rather than annually. You will be obliged to complete a ‘Payroll Alignment’ process for HMRC and ensure that the details you hold for your employees are compliant.
Administering your payroll can be time consuming and burdensome, diverting energy and resources from the core activities of your business. And the task is made all the more difficult by the growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation and the accompanying regime of penalties for non-compliance.
We have dedicated staff who can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Completion of statutory forms, including year-end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the Inland Revenue
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, commission, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Administration of pension schemes
Even if you have only a few employees, you will make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll.