At ADJ Business Solutions Limited we care about the privacy and security of your personal information. We compiled this document to be transparent with what information we collect and how we process it.
All personal information we collect, we process in compliance with the new data-privacy regulations. We will only hold data for as long as required to process it or to comply with legal requirements. We will keep the data we hold up-to-date and protect it with the appropriate safety measures.
You have the right to request a copy, transfer, correction or deletion of the personal data we keep about you at any time. Please find our contact details below.
Personal Information we collect and how we process it
- ADJ Business Solutions website – We collect information about you through our website (https://adjbusiness.com) when you submit queries on the Contact Us form and when you register to our newsletter. We will collect your name and email address as well as any information regarding your query.
- Information related to your contract with us – We collect information you share with us when we sign a contract. We will collect all information required to provide you our services (detailed service list here). We may collect information you provide us in electronic and hard copy formats from your previous accountants and using any login details you will share with us. This could include financial, bank, bookkeeping, payroll, HMRC information and other business service account login details.
- The ADJ newsletter – We send our newsletters to our current and past business clients, specific business prospects we recognise as potential clients, and to individuals who opt-in to receive them. You can easily opt-out from receiving these communications at any point via a link at the bottom of each newsletter. For this purpose, we process names and email addresses as well as information about opening rates and click-throughs. We collect details directly from contacts, from publicly available sources and data that is calculated through our MailChimp account.
Lawful bases for processing personal information -
All personal data we process is:
- For the purpose of providing you with our various business solutions (Contract)
- Marketing to individuals (Consent)
- Marketing to businesses (Legitimate Interest – Marketing)
Third party service providers -
We use the service providers listed below to collect, export, process, store and submit personal data on our behalf. All our processors are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations and you can view their websites for further detail:
- Xero Limited (Australia)
- Google LLC (US)
- Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC, US)
- Dropbox, Inc (US)
- Receipt Bank Limited
- IRIS Software Group Ltd
- Star Payroll Professional
Transfer of Personal Information – Our services require us to submit your personal data to HMRC and Companies House. We also share your information with other accountants or professionals if you instruct us to do so.
How to contact us – Please contact us if you have any question or would like to exercise your rights regarding to your personal information. You can do so by any of the following methods:
Writing: 10 Coldbath Square, London, EC1R 5HL
Telephone: +44 20 3858 6858
Complaints – If you have any complaints about our processing, please contact us directly. You can also lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.